Diet and nutrition are more important than ever. People want to live longer and healthier lives, so the ways of cooking are changing.
The increasing number of people trying to adopt healthier lifestyles begs the question: What is healthy? The answer is not as clear-cut as “no sugar” or “avoid red meat.” And with the rise of the foodie culture, more and more people are becoming aware of what they eat.
As more and more people focus on healthy, clean eating over other food options, it’s important to post about the popular recipes. So, if you’ve always been curious about healthy recipes but were intimidated by the process, this informative blog article is for you.
Healthy Recipes You Can Try In 2022
There are many different recipes that you can try for a healthy diet. Many of these recipes mentioned below are very easy to make, and they can get modified to fit any dietary restrictions or preferences. So, let’s get started!
1. Chocolate Coconut Banana Smoothie
A Chocolate Coconut Banana Smoothie is a delicious, creamy smoothie with chocolate and coconut flavors. You can enjoy this smoothie as a breakfast on waffles, pancakes, or even with a piece of fruit for an afternoon snack.
This smoothie can get made into a fantastic milkshake if you want to add some ice cream or frozen bananas into the blender.
The recipe is straightforward, so it is ideal for anyone who does not have much time to prepare breakfast in the mornings.
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder,
1 cup fresh – or frozen yogurt,
1 cup cold milk
1/2 tsp (2 mL) vanilla extract
1/4 cup (60 mL) sweetened shredded coconut divided
2/3 ice cubes
In a blender, add all ingredients in the order given above and blend for 3-5 minutes until consistency is thick and smooth. Blend it all until all the ingredients are incorporated (use a spatula).
Add fresh fruit on top. You can add banana slices, nuts, or seeds if desired. Also, put some ice cubes to make your drink more chilled and delicious at the end. Now, Pour into glasses and drink immediately for the best results.
The benefits of consuming this smoothie are not only in the taste but also in the nutrition. This drink gets packed with many essential vitamins and minerals necessary for our health and well-being and other nutrients like antioxidants and amino acids.
It is excellent for digestion, contains sufficient protein and fiber, and can help prevent cardiovascular diseases. The key here is to go slow, take your time, and enjoy it!
2. Healthy Quinoa Stir Fry
A Quinoa Stir Fry is a vegetarian dish consisting of vegetables and other ingredients such as nuts or seeds cooked with quinoa. It is a versatile dish, easily adaptable to individual diners’ tastes.
It is a tasty, gluten-free way to use vitamin and fiber-packed grain. It takes almost 30 minutes to cook from start to finish, but it is worth it. This delicious dish also makes an excellent base for salads or can be served in place of rice or pasta. Let’s check how you can make it:
1 cup quinoa cooked
One tablespoon of olive oil
Salt & pepper to taste
6-8 sprigs of fresh parsley finely chopped
½ cup diced red bell pepper
Minced ½ Cups Fresh Broccoli
½ green bell pepper, chopped
One small onion chopped
Two grated carrots
2/3 garlic & garlic cloves
- Cook quinoa in water until it is al dente (soft but not mushy). Meanwhile, clean and wash the quinoa in cold water until the water runs clear. Then rinse under running water again several times to remove any accumulated saponins and starch from the grains. Drain well through a sieve or cheesecloth to remove all remaining water and set aside.
- Now take a pan, and put it on low heat. Add ½ tablespoon vegetable oil into the wok, followed by garlic, ginger, and onions. Saute for at least 2 minutes. Add carrots again, and saute them for 2/3 minutes. Now add all the other vegetables, then salt and black pepper to taste (this gives the stir fry a nice, thick consistency).
- Stir fry for about 5-8 minutes until all ingredients are cooked through and mixed well together. Now add cooked quinoa to the stir fry vegetable mixture and mix well. Add seasoning to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!
Quinoa is a perfect grain as it is easy to digest and contains all the essential amino acids. It includes a mild flavor and cooks quickly. You could use it as a substitute for rice and pasta in any recipe.
This diet is high in antioxidants and can decrease their risk of heart disease. It also has good properties to keep you slim, reduce cholesterol, and load your diet with fiber.
3. Gummies Made With Delta-9 THC
Delta 9 gummies are medical marijuana edibles. It is for those who do not like the taste of marijuana and want to consume it as an edible.
It is a hemp-derived cannabidiol from cannabis buds and is used to manufacture different products.
These THC Gummies are psychoactive and come with many health benefits. You can consume delta-9 herb in the form of gummies or by adding in juices, salad, smoothies, and food. The recipe for delta-9 gummies is:
30 ml of store-bought delta-9 THC tincture
Favorite fruit to make a puree
1 ½ cups of juice of your favorite fruit
Five drops of honey
1 tsp lemon juice
One tablespoon sugar
½ cup of gelatin
- Blend fruit with d9 tincture to make a puree. Take the saucepan, add juice and gelatin, and let it stay for 2 minutes. Add them to strain the mixture for better flavor.
- Heat the pan until it reaches 165°F, turn it off, and mix lemon juice and honey with the fruit mix.
- Add the candy mixture to the prepared molds and then let cool. Let it stay in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. Once they get cool, take them out from the molds and put them in a jar.
- Now enjoy!
The health benefits of consuming Delta-9 gummies are pretty substantial, and they provide more than just a feeling of euphoria. It may help relieve nausea, vomiting, and pain, soothe nerve pain, improve appetite in people, improve muscle movement, reduce DOMS, and many more.
There’s a reason why people love to cook–it’s one of the most rewarding things you can do. Cooking makes you feel accomplished, allowing you to try different flavors and ingredients.
So, by this article, we hope that you have enjoyed reading our healthy recipes post. We know that there are many different recipes, and it can be hard to decide which ones to try.
However, we wanted to remind you that you should try a few of these recipes. They not only taste great, but they are also very healthy. They are suitable for your body and your health.
So, why not give one of these recipes a try this week? We believe that you will enjoy them!
Ways to find inner peace and heal your mind and body