Pharmacist Emmanuel Ashibogwu is a highly motivated and result-oriented professional with excellent planning and leadership skills, he is a critical thinker who embraces teamwork with commitment to continuous learning and professional development.
In Idealmedhealth, Pharm. Emmanuel is one of the quality assurance personnels making sure the very best of articles that resonate with the audience’s intents are published.
Pharm. Emmanuel had worked with JHPIEGO (TMEC-RISE Project) Akwa Ibom State, and he is currently with EXCELLENCE COMMUNITY EDUCATION WELFARE SCHEME (ECEWS) in accelerating epidemic control of HIV in Nigeria.
Madonna University, Elele, Rivers State, Nigeria
- Pharmaceutics & Pharmaceutical Technology
- Pharmacotherapeutics, Biopharmaceutics & Pharmacokinetics
- Clinical pharmacy and Pharmacy management
Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria
- Principles of health communication and learning
- Health Statistics
- Behavioral science
- Public health surveillance
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Masters in Public Health